1. 88% participate in trade shows to raise awareness of the company and its brand.
Trade shows and expos provide a great way to get your name out and let a very niche audience know about your brand.
2. 72% participate to get leads from new buyers and prospects.
Exhibitors expect to meet new clients and get sales by attending an expo.
3. 65% attend to see current clients – it is harder to get face to face time with clients.
Exhibitors are having a harder time getting face-to-face time with their clients, and trade shows provide a way to reestablish the relationship.
4. The top 3 sales-related objectives at trade shows are related to relationship management and engagement. Above all else, exhibitors want to meet with existing customers, key customers, and prospective customers.
5. The cost of a face-to-face meeting with a prospect at a tradeshow is $142. The cost of a face-to-face meeting at a prospect’s office is $259.
By displaying at an expo, you find a much more cost-effective way to have face-to-face conversations with potential prospects.
6. 92% of tradeshow attendees come to see and learn about what’s new in products and services.
Expos and trade shows are a perfect opportunity to highlight the new products, services, or technology you offer. And by doing so, you will meet your attendees expectations at the expo.
7. 77% of executive decision makers found at least one new supplier at the last show they attended.
Expos do create new business opportunities for exhibitors. If you are sitting on the fence about attending an expo because you’re not sure if it is worth it, remember that your competitors will be closing the deals that you could have been closing.
8. 45% of attendees visit only one exhibition per year.
When you exhibit at a show, you will find new prospects that you wouldn’t find at any other show.
9. 51% of trade show attendees requested that a sales representative visit their company after the show.
People are finding valuable solutions by attending trade shows and if you aren’t attending, you are missing opportunities of closing big deals.
10. 87% of exhibitors rate exhibitions as highly valuable for achieving business sector promotions.
Exhibitors are having overall positive experiences at trade shows.